Druthers HQ (forums)

It’s decided, we’re going on tour :)

Did you know, there are many thousands of Druthers volunteers, donors, readers & supporters all over Canada?

This is a very grass roots project and as such, I don’t even know the names of the vast majority of supporters, but I’d love to!

So I’m setting out to travel Canada and I am excited to meet and hug as many Druthers lovers across the land as I possibly can this summer.

Druthers has been a huge success and that success is directly because of so many incredible people pouring their time, money & energy into this project.

So far we have 25 cities mapped out to visit over a 2.5 month tour. I anticipate this will turn into somewhat of a convoy / travelling festival 🙂

Unfortunately we obviously cannot visit every city in this tour, but I hope we’re landing close enough that most people can come out, say hello, meet like minded people in their areas, and strengthen the Druthers community.

How is this being funded?

I’d like to mention, this tour is being paid for from the advertisements we’ve had in the paper over time. No donation money will be used. Donations are always 100% put into printing papers and shipping skids to our hubs across the country. No other expenses are ever taken from donated money.

Other expenses are covered through shirts/merch plus through the handling fees we receive on postal subscriptions and neighbourhood mail orders.

There is still much to work out in a short amount of time for this tour so if you have any questions, ideas or other thoughts to share, or if you want to help out and be a part of this epic journey, please leave a comment below.

Much love to you all, always.

• The title was changed to It’s decided, we’re going on tour :)