Druthers HQ (forums)

Druthers Community Tour

Well, you may have heard, it’s official. Druthers is going on a cross country tour to meet and hug as many druthers lovers in Canada as we can.

Starting June 1st, myself and some of the core crew we will be driving to St. John’s Newfoundland to kick off the tour. Over the following 10 weeks will be setting up camp for a couple or few days at a time in 16 or so Druthers hub cities all across Canada, wrapping up the tour on Vancouver Island in mid August.

Think of it as a small travelling festival celebrating truth, love, peace & freedom. Uplifting & uniting like-minded people across the land while strengthening the Druthers community & movement.

I see each stop being a beautiful few days experience of community bonding through shared time, fellowship, food, music, dance, laughter, fun, sunshine & campfires together.

3.5 years of Druthers. 42 monthly issues. 11 million copies. 20,000+ subscribers, donors & volunteers all over the country, yet I know so few of you.

If you’re involved with helping Druthers in any way, I’d really love to meet you. I hope we are stopping in or near your city on this tour so you can make it out and say hello.

If you have a great piece of land in mind in your area that we may be able to park on for a couple or few days, please reach out and let me know. Of course, we will always leave the land in as good of shape or better than when we arrive.

HELP WANTED

I’d like to find a couple or few well organized people who might enjoy helping out with this tour, starting now, for the next 4 months.

Tasks could include:

• organizing the route and coordinating with people at the landing spots (this is the primary task)
  • ensuring the mobile team is always stocked with newspapers and merch
  • taking our raw footage and editing it into presentable videos
  • uploading photos and videos to our social media pages / accounts

Also, if you are near Druthers HQ in Port Perry, Ontario and can help out at the house while half the core crew is travelling across the country, please let me know.

If you have other thoughts or ideas to share or ways you can help out, let me know.

See you soon!! 🙂

P.S. The attached picture is the bus we’re looking at renting from a friend for 3 months for this tour. 

IMG_2692.jpeg

Oh wow you went with the bus!!  It's a good thing it already looks cool (camo!) 'cause I found out, painting a school bus costs about three grand.  Better just to decal it out!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Shawn

Love to see you come to Huntsville, Ontario on your way through - Druthers has a lot of fans in the area!  We're a little ways off the TransCanada but if you're thinking of coming up Hwy 11N we can certainly find some ground for you to set up on.  

Let me know!

Perry

Perry Graham

Muskoka Canadians for Truth

PGraham@MuskokaCFT.ca

(705) 990-0083

www.MuskokaCFT.ca (now live!)

On 4/30/2024 at 12:43 PM, Adam L said:

Oh wow you went with the bus!!  It's a good thing it already looks cool (camo!) 'cause I found out, painting a school bus costs about three grand.  Better just to decal it out!

Yeah, a few stickers and a big banner for when we’re parked will be perfect 🙂